Monday, December 4, 2017

Things to figure out

I started to panic the other day about Stephanie going into labor. Being on this side of things can make you really anxious. Obviously if I was pregnant I would know when my body was going into labor and be able to prepare, but not being the one that goes into labor and needing to be "on call" made me so nervous. My smart phone is also the phone I use for work and I can receive emails at all hours of the night because for big projects I work with offshore. So I tend to silence my phone as to not have it go off every couple minutes. I suddenly realized I need to figure out how to allow Stephanie's number to dial through even if the phone is on silent. What if she goes into labor in the middle of the night?! What if I didn't have my phone on and we missed it?! All things I didn't think about until this week. I need to have someone ready to come to the house to stay with Eliza if this happens in the middle of the night. There is so much I need to figure out!

1) make sure I can get calls from Stephanie at all hours
2) I need someone on call for Eliza
3) book tour of the hospital
4) confirm the hospital knows we need two rooms

We made some updates to the nursery. Eliza has been spending alot of time in here.




No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Here!

Sorry there hasn't been an update for some time. Truthfully, we were enjoying being a family of four and settling in with our little mir...