Tuesday, November 7, 2017

29 Weeks

29 Weeks! Where has the time gone?! I can not believe we have potentially less than 11 weeks left or about 73 days!
Originally I didn't think we were going to set up a nursery. I had planned on waiting until the baby was here and see if it was a boy or girl and if was a girl, put the crib in Eliza's room. But now I'm thinking I want a space that is the baby's. So I have been purging and reorganizing the guest bedroom. The guest bed will remain in there but I'm hoping to add some updates to the room, bring in the glider, set up the crib and provide a quiet space for baby.
Carmelo and I have also started to get more serious about trying to figure out names. I think we've landed on a boy's name, but have been struggling with a girl's name. We have a list but nothing that has really given us that "YES!" moment.
So much to do! And we are so excited!

29 Week Bump!

No comments:

Post a Comment

She's Here!

Sorry there hasn't been an update for some time. Truthfully, we were enjoying being a family of four and settling in with our little mir...